How can I view the status of my order?
Go to Customer Service, Account Information, then click on the date of the order whose status you wish to view. Most orders are shipped within 1-3 business days from receipt or you will be notified.
What are your shipping costs?
d'Vine Gourmet can ship almost all our products almost anywhere in the world, and are backed by our unconditional guarantee of complete satisfaction!
3 - 5 business days
$ 0 - $ 19.99
|$ 20.00 - $ 34.99||$ 13.50|
|$ 35.00 - $ 49.99||$ 15.95|
|$ 50.00 - $ 64.99||$ 17.50|
|$ 65.00 - $ 79.99||$ 19.95|
|$ 80.00 - $100.00||$ 23.50|
|$ 101 - $299||$ 26.00 - $ 42.50||
- Local delivery available in the Pheonix, southeast valley and surrounding areas; please request in the comments section at check out and we'll get back to you with a delivery estimate. DELIVERY CHARGES DIFFER FROM SHIPPING CHARGES; YOUR ORDER TOTAL WILL BE ADJUSTED
- Gifts are shipped within 1-2 business days of order receipt and are shipped FedEx ground from Chandler, AZ. From here orders take from 1-4 business days for arrival, if you need it sent via express please call or mention in the comments section and we'll call you. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed unless sent via express; normal weather and road conditions can at times delay ground shipments
- Rerouting a delivery due to incomplete or incorrect address will incur a $10 charge in addition to any fees applied by FedEx
- PO Boxes will incur an additional $8 charge
- Wine shipments require an adult signature upon receipt and have a signing fee (imposed by FedEx) already included in the price. After three unsuccessful delivery attempts the package will be returned
- Summer shipping (5/1 - 10/1) will incur a $2 per box charge for reusable ice packs; gift are not shipped on Fridays during this period
- Any gifts damaged during shipment must be reported to d'Vine Gourmet within 3 business days of arrival, please do not throw away packaging; your damaged order will be replaced
- In order to send gifts in a timely manner with only the freshest products, occasionally substitutions of equal or greater value may occur, please let us know if this is not okay
- If you or your gift recipient are not completely satisfied, please call us immediately...we're only happy if you are!
What is the shelf life of the gourmet products?
Our products are made without additives or preservatives and should be stored in a cool dry area in their original packaging. All baked goods should be either enjoyed or frozen within a 7-10 day period; they'll stay fresh in the freezer for 3 months. Brittles, popcorn and nuggets 3 months; snacks, nuts and candies 6 months; jar condiments, 2+ years unopened, 6 months opened in fridge.
Can I have a wine basket shipped to my state?
Currently we can ship wine to all states EXCEPT the following: Alabama, parts of Alaska, Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Pennsylvania, parts of Tennessee, Utah, parts of West Virginia. Both wine purchaser and receiver must provide proof of age; recipients must provide proof before package will be delivered.
Is there alcohol in my products?
Many of our products are made with wine, beer and spirits; the alcohol content is eliminated for the most part during the cooking process. For those wishing to not consume alcohol at any level, we recommend you enjoy one of our many alcohol-free products.
How do I make a return?
If your product arrives damaged, incorrect or not to your liking, we'll replace it...simply call us within 3 business days from receipt of your order and we'll take care of it. If your package was damaged in delivery, please retain your shipping boxes until you contact us. Your satisfaction is our number one goal at d'Vine Gourmet...we're only happy if you are!
d'Vine Gourmet is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, forward or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party...ever! We will never share your email list, we only use your email to send you coupons, sale info and new product announcements. If you would prefer not to be contacted by us, simply hit 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email we sent you, or e-mail us personally at email@example.com with your request.
Your orders/transactions are secure via SSL certification provided by Intuit and have successfully passed our financial institutions privacy requirements.